Are you living with plantar fasciitis or know someone who is?
Would you be surprised to hear that wearing proper footwear can help manage, heal, and further prevent this problem?
Are you interested in more information on how you can maintain PAIN-FREE feet? Visit us at www.dtfootwear.com
Anyone who has ever experienced the pain of plantar fasciitis knows first hand just how painful and debilitating this problem can be.
Quite often, the pain reaches intolerable levels leaving you unable to live the life you’re accustomed to.
Our goal at DTF is to fit you with a proper, high-quality therapeutic shoe and insert, alleviating the pain and putting you on the road to recovery. We know you’re desperate for relief!
If you’re currently in this battle, you probably wonder what put you there in the first place.
What exactly causes plantar fasciitis, and why is the pain so unbearable?
There are many causes for plantar fasciitis, one of which includes the prolonged wearing of ill-fitting, poorly constructed footwear.
A great article covering everything you need to know about plantar fasciitis, its causes, and treatments can be found at https://countfit.com/plantar-fasciitis-complete-guide-foot-pain-relief/, or simply visit countfit.com.
While many things can trigger a bout of plantar fasciitis, the simplest of CURES begins with PROPER footwear.
At DTF, we believe that a combination of high-quality footwear and top of the line, triple-layer, heat molded custom inserts is the WINNING COMBINATION!
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain.
We’re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why. Watch this informational DTF video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear.
We think you’ll find your answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvDE8Kk51s&feature=emb_logo[/embed]
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support.
- Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
- Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
- A removable arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
- The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed.
With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed.
- Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
- Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase.
- For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
- Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
- The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
- Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length?
Not to worry, we have you covered!
We have 4 A (slender width for ladies), 2 A (narrow width for ladies), B ( Medium width for ladies and narrow width for men), D (medium width for men and wide width for ladies).
Then, 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
This is why they call us the “King Of Widths.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn