You don’t need hurting feet to purchase our shoes because once you start wearing our shoes and inserts you will never have hurting feet in the future!
IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR SIZE – WE HAVE IT!!
Another great recipe that will help control your weight and perfect diet for those people who are a diabetic.
Two of our new style for Men and Women that are found in our new grouping of 183 Designer Therapeutic styles.
We got your size and width Guarantee!
4A to 14E widths in Men and Women styles
5 to 20 in Men’s lengths
4 1/2 to 15 in Women’s lengths
Try our 1 to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that is FREE with most purchases of a pair of shoes from us.
For a quick, nutritious supper with international flair, toss together some Mu Shu pork “sandwiches.” Each serving (two filled tortillas) is only 473 calories and offers a great deal of fiber, protein, and vitamins. If you like heat, increase the amount of crushed red pepper in this recipe. These Asian wraps are also excellently made with chicken.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 8-ounce pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil or 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 1 cup fresh sprouts (such as sunflower or bean sprouts)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup bottled plum sauce
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until warm and soft.*
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl stir together the soy sauce and cornstarch. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into bite-size strips. Add the meat to soy mixture; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Pour cooking oil and chili oil or crushed red pepper into a medium nonstick skillet. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry meat and garlic in hot oil for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup of the cabbage, the sprouts, and green onions. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Place the remaining cabbage in the centers of the tortillas. Spoon the pork mixture over the cabbage. Fold the bottom half of each tortilla over the filling; fold in the sides, creating a fan shape. Serve with the plum sauce.
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who is a diabetic. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and helps control diabetes. We also want to create the appropriate health for your feet, and proper footwear and the proper insert do that. This next information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear, and hopefully you’ll allow these two items to be part of your new lifestyle, then these items will be working towards this success of keeping the disease out of your feet. We, at https://www.dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the adequate inserts to keep this diabetes out of your feet. Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support and off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. Now, if you have issues, on the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of the proper removable insert to correct these problems. Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all of the issues for a person with diabetes or a person who has significant foot problems and that is not true. It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections, significant added support and develops combined circulation, which is needed to keep this disease out of your feet. All diabetic shoes should not have inside seams to create irritation.
Make sure you find the right shoe with the right closure system for you and all found at https://www.dtfootwear.com and go to the main menu (above on the home page) and click “DTF Orthotic Shoes and view all the styles that have these features mentioned in this blog
Remember 85 percent of our business is dealing with normal sizes but what makes us unique in the internet world is our added widths Narrow’s 4A, 2A (for Ladies) B (Narrow) for Men to our extra -extra width widths of 9e 10e 14e for Men and Women. Then add those (1 to 3 sets) of FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that makes our fit and support out of this world
Not too many, if any websites on the internet, carry the selection of widths that we offer Men and Women! That is 4A (8 styles of Slender for Women) 2A (43 styles and this is Narrow for Women), B (Narrow width for Men-8 styles to choose from – and B is also a Medium Width for Women), – D, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E and 14E widths for Men and Women
We have styles that go up to a 20 length for Men and 15 lengths for Women. We also are the ONLY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET that offers FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts, and that is 1 to 3 sets of them, If you want maximum comfort, then you better start wearing these inserts. Remember, if your bottom of your feet hurt – you are not getting the proper support from your shoe, and that involves the proper support or inserts.
#Boots #WomenSlippersinWidthsandHalfSizes#Men’sSlippersin WidthsandHalfSizes#Sneakers#BigandTallFootwear#ComfortFootwear#DiabeticFootwear#Men’sSlippers#NarrowMen’sShoes#NarrowWidthShoes#WideMen’sShoes#Women’sExtremeShoeSize#WomensNarrowWidthShoes#WomensLargeSizeShoes#WomensExtraWideWidths#WomensSlipper#WomensSnekers#WomensBoots#MensBootsinExtraWideWidths#MensSneakersinExtraWideWidths#SlenderWidthsforWomen#OrthoticShoeswithStyle#CustomizeHeatMoldableInserts(Free)#WomenSandalsinWidths#MensSandalinWidths