You don’t need hurting feet to purchase our shoes because once you start wearing our shoes and inserts you will never have hurting feet in the future!
IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR SIZE – WE HAVE IT!!
Another great recipe that will help control your weight and perfect diet for those people who are a diabetic.
Two of our new style for Men and Women that are found in our new grouping of 183 Designer Therapeutic styles.
We got your size and width Guarantee!
4A to 14E widths in Men and Women styles
5 to 20 in Men’s lengths
4 1/2 to 15 in Women’s lengths
Try our 1 to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that is FREE with most purchases of a pair of shoes from us.
This Asian-style chicken dish has a tropical feel thanks to the chunks of juicy pineapple and crisp sweet peppers. Stir-fried chicken breasts are cooked with hot and bubbly pineapple juice, orange juice, and crushed red pepper, giving the poultry a hot and sweet kick. Serve this dish over hot cooked rice with fresh pineapple wedges for a complete meal in 25 minutes.
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cut into 1-inch squares (1 cup)
- 4 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks (1-1/2 cups)
- Hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- Cut chicken into thin, bite-size strips. Set aside.
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, cornstarch, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Add oil to wok or 12-inch skillet. Preheat over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking). Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds. Add green sweet pepper and green onions. Stir-fry for 1-1/2 minutes. Remove vegetables from the wok.
- Add chicken to wok. Stir-fry chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Push chicken from center of wok. Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Return cooked vegetables to wok. Add pineapple. Stir to coat. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through. Serve immediately over cooked rice. Sprinkle with cashews. Makes 4 servings.
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who is a diabetic. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and helps control diabetes. We also want to create the appropriate health for your feet, and proper footwear and the proper insert do that. This next information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear, and hopefully you’ll allow these two items to be part of your new lifestyle, then these items will be working towards this success of keeping the disease out of your feet. We, at https://www.dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the adequate inserts to keep this diabetes out of your feet. Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support and off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. Now, if you have issues, on the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of the proper removable insert to correct these problems. Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all of the issues for a person with diabetes or a person who has significant foot problems and that is not true. It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections, significant added support and develops combined circulation, which is needed to keep this disease out of your feet. All diabetic shoes should not have inside seams to create irritation.
Make sure you find the right shoe with the right closure system for you and all found at https://www.dtfootwear.com and go to the main menu (above on the home page) and click “DTF Orthotic Shoes and view all the styles that have these features mentioned in this blog
Remember 85 percent of our business is dealing with normal sizes but what makes us unique in the internet world is our added widths Narrow’s 4A, 2A (for Ladies) B (Narrow) for Men to our extra -extra width widths of 9e 10e 14e for Men and Women. Then add those (1 to 3 sets) of FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts that makes our fit and support out of this world
Not too many, if any websites on the internet, carry the selection of widths that we offer Men and Women! That is 4A (8 styles of Slender for Women) 2A (43 styles and this is Narrow for Women), B (Narrow width for Men-8 styles to choose from – and B is also a Medium Width for Women), – D, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E and 14E widths for Men and Women
We have styles that go up to a 20 length for Men and 15 lengths for Women. We also are the ONLY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET that offers FREE Heat Moldable Customize Inserts, and that is 1 to 3 sets of them, If you want maximum comfort, then you better start wearing these inserts. Remember, if your bottom of your feet hurt – you are not getting the proper support from your shoe, and that involves the proper support or inserts.
#Boots #WomenSlippersinWidthsandHalfSizes#Men’sSlippersin WidthsandHalfSizes#Sneakers#BigandTallFootwear#ComfortFootwear#DiabeticFootwear#Men’sSlippers#NarrowMen’sShoes#NarrowWidthShoes#WideMen’sShoes#Women’sExtremeShoeSize#WomensNarrowWidthShoes#WomensLargeSizeShoes#WomensExtraWideWidths#WomensSlipper#WomensSnekers#WomensBoots#MensBootsinExtraWideWidths#MensSneakersinExtraWideWidths#SlenderWidthsforWomen#OrthoticShoeswithStyle#CustomizeHeatMoldableInserts(Free)#WomenSandalsinWidths#MensSandalinWidths