I just had this meal made for me, and it was unbelievable and never though a diabetic dish could be so tasty.
A rub made of rosemary and minced garlic is used to enhance the flavor of this beef tenderloin. It is served with goat cheese, such as Chevre, which is inserted in between slices of the beef. The Chevre cheese adds a slightly sharp tart-and-tangy quality along with a slightly nutty flavor.
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 2-1/2 to 3-lb. center-cut beef tenderloin roast or boneless pork top loin roast*
- 1 4- to 6-oz. log garlic and herb goat cheese (chevre), cut crosswise into 8 slices or 1/2 of an 8-oz. tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
- Snipped fresh rosemary
- Garnishes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combines mustard, oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread mixture over the beef tenderloin or pork loin. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place roast in the oven. For medium-rare doneness, roast the beef, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature registers 135 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Meat temperature will rise about 10 degrees F on standing. (For medium doneness, roast, uncovered, for 45 to 50 minutes or until meat reaches 150 degrees F. Cover and let stand as directed above.)
- Cut roast into 8 slices about 1 to 1-1/2 inch apart, cutting to, but not through, bottom of the meat. Tuck a slice of goat cheese into each cut (or spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese into each cut). Sprinkle with additional rosemary. To serve, slice through the meat between each cheese portion. Serve roast with figs, steamed beets, and steamed baby Makes 8 servings.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Order a center-cut tenderloin from the butcher or meat counter ahead of time. The center cut holds its shape best during roasting.
- *Note: To prepare Pork Roast: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spread roast with Dijon Spread. Roast for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until thermometer registers 150 degrees F. Cover with foil; let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Meat temperature will rise about 10 degrees F on standing. Serve goat cheese with the roast.
Health is the number one priority for any person but especially a person who is a diabetic. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and definitely helps control diabetes. We also want to create the proper health for your feet, and that is done by proper footwear and the proper insert. This next information, you’ll be reading, is what is needed to obtain this perfect health for your feet.
Now, if we can get you in the proper footwear and hopefully you’ll allow these two items to be part of your lifestyle. These items will be working towards this success of keeping the disease out of your feet. We, at dtfootwear.com, can show you the proper footwear and the need to have the proper inserts to keep this diabetes out of your feet. Footwear as to have fashion (that we have) but the shoe is to control upper support and off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. Now, if you have problems, on the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of the properly removable insert to correct these problems. Everybody feels that it is the shoe that solves all the problems for a diabetic or a person who has major foot problems and that is not true. It takes two majors elements to off-loading, corrections, major added support and develops added circulation, that needs to keep this disease out of your feet. All diabetic shoes need not have inside seams to create irritation.
Number one item: Proper shoes need to be a Therapeutic/Comfort (please!), not Comfort shoes (that many diabetic suppliers furnish in this business today).
Number two is Customized Heat Moldable Plastazote Insert. Beside great support, added off-loading advantages, develops a better balance for walking or running and the added two percent that raise the temperature of the bottom of your feet and develops added circulation to keep the disease out of your feet. What added pleasures and advantages to just one item. Oh, yes these inserts are provided, by us, FREE when you purchase a pair of shoes – unbelievable!!!!
Please take this blog very serious because if you could spend a day with us – you would not believe the different types of a complication of not having the proper footwear and inserts and not taking care of your feet.
We have a saying in our company “try our two items and experience like walking on a pillow with more added support than you have ever experienced.”
So, how you see the importance of a Diet and the proper footwear make your feet healthy at all times.
We have the best athletic, casual, elegant designs, walking styles of men’s and women’s in the Therapeutic/Comfort line of shoes in the country. We have the length and the widths and where proud of our designs and construction in the world of “Women’s Wide Shoes.” Any person that needs correct width needs to know that the shoes need an extension on the sole of the shoe to adequately house their foot with no hangover with their feet to the shoe. Meaning that every width, with us (in a good percentage of our shoes), have two widths wider at the outsole of the shoe? So if you need a 6E width, we’ll have an 8E bottom for the base of that width. So again no hangover for your feet and a perfect base for your feet to have all the support and balance that is needed.
A Comfort shoe is usually not a Therapeutic shoe, and a Comfort shoe usually has little midsection support. The lack of the Mid Section support allows your feet to be moving forward and lateral at the same time. These two movements add a great deal more wear and tear on your feet. If you need a view of all our styles, please go to our site dtfootwear.com
We, at DTF, have a grave concern for diabetics and their need for properly fitted footwear. We can provide “wide widths” – 4A to 14E – in both men’s and women’s footwear, and we can help those who have difficulty finding “over sizes” – 11 to 17 in length. We, also, can provide footwear in “under sizes” – 4 to 6 in length. In addition to being capable of providing these full widths in fashionable styles of Therapeutic/Comfort footwear; we are offering a gift (as pictured above) to you! With every pair of shoes purchased, we will include up to (3) sets of Customized Heat Moldable Inserts that will provide even more support, added balance and stability every time you wear your shoes.
I hope that this blog has provided you with enough information to help you understand how we can help you. In conclusion, if you are having problems with your feet, please do not hesitate to call me on my cell phone 909-215-1622. I am often on the phone or in a meeting, so please leave a message and I will return your call at my earliest opportunity!
We have a saying, in our company, “try us, and you’ll have the experience of walking on a pillow, all day long, with more added support and more room and balance that you have ever had in any of your shoes before.” Guaranteed
#widewidths #oversizes #undersized #diabetic #added support #feet hurt
#footpain #tiredfeet #bunionrelief #hammertoesrelief
#charcotrelief #swollenfeetrelief #edemarelief #callusproblems
#spurproblems #neuropathy #poorcirculation #cornproblems
#footulcerations #footdeformity #afofootwear #burningfeet
#coldnessinfeet #soresonfeet #tinglingfeet