A question I receive quite often: How much is there between half sizes, dealing with the length in footwear? How much difference is there between widths as well.
In this video, you will find out about the difference between a half size and a full size in the fitting of shoes.
You will discover that there is approximately 1/16 of an inch difference between sizes (1/2) in the length and width of a shoe’s construction. Width – 2 E to a 4E is 1/16 of inch differences. This is true for Men and Women styling dealing with our footwear at www.dtfootwear.com.
What does that mean to you as you look for a proper fit and how that fit can differ between comfort shoes and therapeutic shoes?
Also, you will learn the proper method of measurement and why a lot of shoe stores don’t actually measure your feet anymore.
This video will go into more detail and help you understand the needs of that added 1/16 inch in many cases.
(this is one of our “Facebook Live Viedo’s” not as professional, but I can more casual and not have to worry about retakes)
Some additional information about our Heat Moldable Customized Inserts and our footwear and service.
A break down of Heat MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED dealing with these inserts:
Heat: means that they generate a 2 percent rise in the planter of your foot (bottom) and this in turns helps create better circulation to your feet, legs, knees, lower back and beyond. If you have edema or swelling you need these 3 sets of inserts that you change every four months, so you have a year supply from us and again FREE.
Moldable: means that our inserts will mold (100 percent) to every part of the plantar of your feet (bottom) and creates that perfect fit, support, balance, and comfort to your feet over a short period of wearing time.
Customized: means our inserts will fit you, in a short wearing period. As a simple molding procedure (that means each time you wear the insert, it will form to every bottom position of your foot) and will offload and create maximum support to all necessary areas.
Once we know, we have the correct size and width we can move forward. Adding these inserts will create the fullest support and like walking on a pillow all day long.
We care, and we want those feet of yours to be “Happy Feet” at all times and added effort always HELPS!
WE NEED YOUR HELP, AND THAT IS LADIES, PLEASE HELP YOUR HUSBAND OR A LOVE ONE OR A FRIEND IN FINDING THAT PERFECT WIDTH FOR THEIR FEET!
Found at http://www.dtfootwear.com
SOME OTHER ADDED INFORMATION DEALING WITH OUR FOOTWEAR:
Protection and support are what is needed in determining excellent footwear! But 80 percent of individuals that purchase shoes from us have not given us the correct length and width!.
Remember when your bottom of your feet hurt – you need the proper support to offload this pain, and the only way is moldable inserts to create that needed support!! Yes, we give (FREE) 3 sets of heat moldable customized inserts on every one of your purchase of footwear. But without the correct length and width (we use inches as your measuring device and once we have it once – were being set for the rest of your styles that you’ll want) ALL THESE INSERTS WILL NOT HELP-the inserts are needed to lay in the footwear flat.
2018 was an UNBELIEVABLE year, and I know the growth will be as much so in 2019.
The reason why we, at DTFOOTWEAR.COM, is so unique on the internet:
1) Free direction and advice before you ever purchase a pair of shoesThese inserts, that video, has just talk about – Email or call me.
2) Will have you text a photo of your foot conditions – if needed
3) The ONLY WEBSITE THAT WILL OFFER “Free” 3 Sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts reason for the need of these inserts let’s show you the differences: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rqtsw7tKvU
4) Free shipping in the USA
5) Most straightforward return policy on this earth
6) If out of stock ( if it is a stock shoe) we can order from our factories overseas and that is unheard of in the internet world
7) Unheard of a 9E, 10E, and 14E width, in men’s and women’s, in the fashion shoe world
8) Go to a 15 length for Women and a 20 length for Men.
9) 80 percent of our shoe line has leather lining and usually only found in very high footwear. The reason why the leather lining is so essential.
10) WE WANT YOU TO HAVE “HAPPY FEET” ALL THE TIME!
11) Special Order program that is not found with any other website dealing with footwear
12) Very few footwear websites offer 4A (Slender widths for Ladies) 2A ( Narrow width for ladies) B (Narrow widths for Men and a Medium width for Ladies) D 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 10E and 14E widths fo Mena and Ladies styling
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths”, again 4A to 14E widths, on the , and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| email@example.com
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn