WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF YOUR FEET? WE’VE SEEN OVER 500,000 INDIVIDUAL IN OUR MEDICAL CO “DTF CO” AND THAT IS DEALING WITH PROVIDING FOOTWEAR FOR PATIENTS THAT ARE DIABETIC OR HAVE FOOT CONDITIONS IN THE LAST 18 YEARS.
WE UNDERSTAND HOW PROPER FOOTWEAR WILL HELP MAKE A DAY OR NOT HAVING THE PROPER FOOTWEAR CAN RUIN A DAY!
THERE’S A NUMBER OF REASONS WHY A THERAPEUTIC/ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR WILL WORK IN YOUR ADVANTAGE:
ARE THESE INSERTS THAT IMPORTANT IN CREATING THE MAXIMUM COMFORT TO MY FEET?
Let this video explain the importance of these inserts and why you should be using these inserts all the time:
HERE’S A HANDSOME AND GREAT FITTING STYLE FOR MEN (A EURO CASUAL BOOT) THAT IS A THERAPEUTIC/ORTHOPEDIC STYLING AND IN ALL OUR FAMOUS WIDTHS. THEN ADD THAT ONE TO THREE SETS OF HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS FOR “FREE” (YES, “FREE” – THE ONLY FOOTWEAR WEBSITE THAT OFFERS THIS TYPE OF GIFT) UP TO A $240.00 VALUE GIFT TO YOU.
DO YOU NEED AN EXTRA EXTRA WIDE WIDTH IN YOUR SHOES? DO YOU NEED A NARROW WIDTH IN YOUR SHOES? IS YOUR CURRENT FOOTWEAR STYLE GIVING YOU THE FULLEST SUPPORT, BALANCE, INTER-SUPPORT IN THE MIDSECTION? WHY NOT GIVE US A TRY AND SEE WHY WE ARE ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING FOOTWEAR LINES ON THE INTERNET.
IS YOUR CURRENT FOOTWEAR STYLE GIVING YOU THE FULLEST SUPPORT, BALANCE, INTER-SUPPORT IN THE MIDSECTION? WHY NOT GIVE US A TRY AND SEE WHY WE ARE ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING FOOTWEAR LINES ON THE INTERNET.
Let these two videos explain the need for wider width shoes:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DO YOU NEED AN EXTRA- EXTRA WIDE WIDTH IN YOUR SHOES? NEED A NARROW WIDTHS IN YOUR SHOES? CALLING THOSE NEED A 9E 10E OR 14E WIDTHS IN YOUR SHOES?
DO YOU LADIES NEED UP TO 17 IN LENGTH? DO YOU MEN NEED UP TO A 20 IN LENGTH IN YOU SHOES? WE HAVE THEM ALL AT WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM!
Here’s the section of Narrow Widths we have for Ladies and Men:
https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/mens/narrow-b-widths-for-men/ ( Narrow -B – for Men)
https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/womens/narrow-2a-width-for-women/ (2A Narrow for Ladies)
https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/womens/slender-4a-width-for-women/ (4A Slender for Ladies)
DO SHOES HAVE TO LOOK UGLY TO FIT LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS? WHY, WHEN I STATE “THERAPEUTIC OR ORTHOPEDIC” CONSTRUCTION EVERYBODY HAS THE CONCEPT OF “UGLY – GROSS- HIDEOUS” IN APPEARANCES?
At DTF, we believe that a combination of high-quality footwear and top of the line, triple-layer, heat molded custom inserts is the WINNING COMBINATION!
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain. Did they???
We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why. Watch this informational DTF video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear. We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) A removable arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot. The next time you buy a pair of shoes, makes sure they have a removable footbed. With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed. Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed. Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing you over 50 years of industry experience- trained by the best in the business.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn