Got a call yesterday that was raving about our selection of sizes and especailly widths for men and ladies.
He stated a number of companies, on the internet, boast about their extra wide widths and find out 4E 6E is their widest
What are Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic Shoes?
Shoes with a strong midsection and heel counter support.
No bilateral movement.
Yes, Add toe box and instep room.
Then, Add Wiggle room.
Added rum for those bunions
2. Where to buy these shoes? at www.dtfootwear.com
3. Where Can I find Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes? at http://www.dtfootwear.com
4. Cost of these Edema Orthopedic/ Therapeutic footwear?
$128.00 to $175.00 is the norm, depending on the widths and lengths.
5. Who needs Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes?
Anybody that requires support and comfort all day long and has a problem with swelling in the feet.
6. What type of Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes do doctors recommend?
OUR SHOES – any shoe with the depth, balance, support, widths, and lengths under one website.
7. Plantar fasciitis and Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic Shoes?
The need for wiggle room in the shoe and the significant importance is having a great foundation or support for the bottom of your feet.
An example of this generous support is our Free sets of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts for your significant support or to offload that plantar fasciitis problem.
8. Where do you get Diabetic Edema Othopeic/Therapeutic footwear?
Eighty-five percent of our styles are diabetic approved and have all the needs and bases to fit your feet successfully. Then add some of the vest Edema footwear in the world!
9. Why wear Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes?
First, if you have swelling, you need our shoes, and if you have major swelling in your feet and ankles, you must have our shoes!
If you want to cut that added wear and tear to your feet, bilateral movement, and want and need that maximum support and balance in your footwear?
You need our shoes!
10. Will Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes relieve back pain?
Yes, it will take that additional mileage that you put on your feet while wearing conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
11. Can Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic correct bunions?
They will never get rid of your bunion but will help offload and not make your bunion grow.
12. Are Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes worth it?
First, if your feet are swelling, you need us!
Yes, significantly if your feet hurt or even if you have no pain yet and want to prevent pain, and time for help is near.
We have the cure!
13.Do Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have a fuller toe box?
Yes, and this added wiggle room creates that need for success and comfort to your feet.
The more room, the less pressure on the swelling!
14. Does Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear has a firmer midsection and is this true?
Yes, many styles (orthopedic/therapeutic footwear) have a reinforced shank or midsection support, where you run or walk 5 miles; you only put 5 miles of wear and tear to your feet.
In conventional comfort or athletic footwear, you go 5 1/2 miles; you put an equivalent of 7 1/2 to 8 miles of wear and tear to your feet.
15. Are there wider widths found in Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling?
In most Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes, you find 4E or maybe width as the widest.
A number of our styles come in 6E 7E 9E, 10E, and 14E widths as well!
16. Can an Edema Orthopedic shoe be Therapeutic as well?
Yes, all our styles are Orthopedic that deals with the last and construction of the shoes.
Then, Therapeutic that deals with the upper of the shoe.
Then, Advanced Comfort System that deals with the sole and inter support to the shoe, and then add our Fashionable Designer styling and what a combination of success!
17. Does Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling have strong heel counter support?
Yes, we need that four-ply heel rape to create the most substantial heel support in the business and not allow that bilateral movement.
All our shoes have that four-ply rape to the heel construction.
18. Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic design footwear excellent for Diabetics?
Yes, No seams to the interlining.
Fuller spacing in the shoe to not create irritation to the foot.
No, added bilateral movent to the foot – that means less wear and tear to the foot—Extra-depth in the instep, heel, and forefront of the shoe.
19. Can small sizes for Men and Ladies come in an Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling?
Yes, Men’s 5 to 7 in 4E and 6E widths stocked and Ladies 4 to5 in a 5E ns 7E widths stocked.
20. Is Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes seamless?
Yes, that is great for diabetic individuals!
21. Can Oversize lengths come in an Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling?
Yes, Men’s up to 20 in length and Ladies up to 15 in lengths and all in our famous widths.
22. Does Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic have that significant support?.
The most supportive footwear on this planet
23. Is there significant differences between Noral Comfort shoe and Conventional athletic footwear to our Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic styles?
Let this video let or show you the differences- it will make you think? (4) Therapeutic vs. Comfort Shoe – YouTube
24. Do Edema Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have to look UGLY?
NOPE, not us!
I hope that some of these questions and answers help you understand what type of footwear we offer the world!
,Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn