Whether you are a professional athlete or just do causal yoga, your feet are your anchors to lasting health, mobility and fitness. Made up of a complex orchestra of bones, tendons, and muscles, your feet perform with power and grace, but aswe advance in age the foot is prone to ailments. Daily and workout stresses, combined with simple gravity, can cause footwear and tear that leads to loss of quality of life.
Here are eight methods to help keep lasting fitness for your whole body that starts with your feet:
1. Get the best fitting footwear first
With 52 of the bones in the human body located in our feet and ankles, proper footwear and fit are paramount. If one area becomes stressed, it can cause a chain reaction of problems leading up the leg and even the spine. Four general rules for shoe fit, and exercise and every day wearing:
- The ball of your foot should fit comfortably in the widest part of the shoe. In 130 and 14 widths for Men and women, you need to have extended bottoms
- You should have enough depth so that your toes don’t rub the tops. We at dtfootwear.com have only therapeutic footwear that has deeper toe boxs
- Stand up with the shoes on and make sure you have a half inch (about the width of your finger) between your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
- Walk around and make sure you don’t experience any rubbing or slipping.
2. Clean, dry and inspect daily
A good foot regimen means really getting up close and cleansing the foot with care. Although in the shower they are not easy to reach, detailed cleaning is the best way to ensure foot safety. And at the same as you dry your feet thoroughly, it’s a good time inspect for all parts of your feet and ankles for signs of abnormalities and pain spots. Many foot conditions are easily treatable at the start so don’t wait to be in pain later, see a doctor. Remember too to moisturize, but not in between the toes as moisture can promote bacterial growth.
3. Match footwear to activity
This seems obvious but when you are in rush it’s easy to just take off without the best foot support. The footwear market offers many variations on activity driven designs that are fairly affordable as well. Different terrains and actions put different stresses on the foot. Well designed shoes will make it easy for you to control your motion and speed, especially when exercising. The key factor is cushioning and arch support so you feel stable and comfortable and your feet won’t tire as easily.
4. Wear socks that don’t soak
Feet perspire a lot even when you are not busy, and when you are working out it’s even more wetness hitting your socks. Cotton provides a lot of comfort but it becomes soaked and retains moisture which isn’t good especially if it’s a cold environment. The best type of sock should wick moisture away from your foot and allow air to penetrate. Much better fabric and material alternatives to cotton include Merino wool, which is naturally anti-bacterial, breathable, and warm; polyester that dries quickly and is absorbent.
5. Simple foot exercises
Your body is one unit and despite your best efforts to diet and exercise your feet alone have an extra burden. Therefore, strong feet will allow you to do more. Basic at home foot exercises can help ward off fatigue and injury. For more detailed example and instruction,
6. Try to reduce inflammation
This natural defense process brings increased blood flow to the area, resulting in an accumulation of fluid. Puffy feet can be a sign of a multitude of issues including simply battling the forces of gravity. Water retention can be another factor. Check with your doctor if swollen feet persists, however, if you start off with healthy feet it’s best to monitor any swelling and take steps to reduce the condition.
7. Pampering promotes fitness too
Besides their complex structure, your feet contain many nerves and neural pathways (meridians) that connect to all areas of the body, and when your feet are in good shape your whole body will feel more balanced. Foot soaks and massages and pedicures are a great way to feel and look good.
A few styles – that can be created in a 10E and 14E with for Men dealing with our special order dept
This style already comes in a 10E and 14E for Men and ladies 728E and 628 E
Some more information about our great footwear found www.dtfootwear.com
COMBINATION OF GREAT FOOTWEAR AND GREAT HEAT MODABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS IS THE WINNING COMBINATION!
Let this video explain what a therapeutic design or construction is all about dealing with footwear. Therapeutic/Orthotic consider an extra depth construction.
We are a therapeutic line, and the explanation between a conventional comfort line and our’s found in the video below
Now let’s talk, in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Therapeutic footwear so much superior to a Comfort Shoe:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world. One of many reasons why therapeutic is considered extra depth
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world. A reason whey therapeutic footwear considered extra depth
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason why considered an extra depth footwear
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort and a reason why considered extra depth footwear
9) Deeper heel counter to build more balance and support to the heel section of the foot and other reason why consider an extra depth footwear
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
We have 4A (Slender width for Ladies) 2A (Narrow width for Ladies), B ( Medium width for Ladies and Narrow width for Men), D (Medium width for Men and Wide width for Ladies), 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 14E widths in Men’s and Ladies styles
We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s length
Some additional information and explanation of this type of footwear for all the Ladies out there:
ATTENTION LADIES, HERE IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEEDS:
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies. What does 3 to 1 combination mean? The heel counter is 3 times narrow than the ball width of the shoe. Okay, big deal? Well, this is a critical factor because a women heel structure is a great deal narrow than a Men’s and if we made all our Ladies footwear as the same last of a Men’s style- the ladies heels would slipping all day long or have a terrible fit!
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work. Not all AA widths have this, but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world — especially for those NARROW FEET!.
If you know someone (Ladies) that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in a 4A (slender width) or AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then and a great selection as well.
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All Weather Footwear and Boots for both Men and Women. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women.
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths”, again 4A to 14E widths, on the internet, and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| firstname.lastname@example.org
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn